Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Must Have Fall Nail Colors...

Must Have Fall Nail Colors

Essie Fiji & We can do it Pink
Now that Fall is upon us, its time to get with the program,the nail color program that is. My all time favorite colors that are great for an awesome mani & pedi are great all year around colors. I tend to favor Essie polishes because they have a great range of natural , nudes and pinks colors. I love the light color polish look because it can go with any outfit you wear and a plus it makes peep toe shoes look fantastic! My two favorite pedicure colors that I can't live with out are fiji and we can do it pink. These colors are great for weddings, essie is  favored amongst brides and bridal parties.

                                                                                 Today I decided to try something new for my pedicure color, and that is take my two favorite colors and mix them together. It came out wonderfully! I layered we can do it pink over fiji.
          




  




 For my Manicure I choose one of my
favorite brands which is Zoyas lulu. I like Zoya for the simple reason that they are formaldehyde free and they do not use harsh chemicals in their products. I have dry brittle nails so I tend to stick with Zoya for my nails. This color is also a must have for a wedding event.                                                                 




  Zoyas color lulu
is a must all year around!                                                                                 
Essie Fiji & we can do it pink/ Zoya Lulu
For my Manicure I choose one of my favorite brands which is Zoyas lulu. I like Zoya for the simple reason that they are formaldehyde free and they do not use harsh chemicals in their products. I have dry brittle nails so I tend to stick with Zoya for my nails. This color is also a must have for a wedding event.








                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment