Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Beautiful Eyes

First off ,I don't want to sound like a conceited snob but the first thing I get are compliments on my eyes.
When asked what my favorite feature is I always say my eyes. I cant stress how important it is to take care of the eye area , and if you are anything like me you like to play up those eyes!

Winter is approaching faster then a stampede of  zebras, and I always encourage my clients ( and I practice what I preach)  to up the moisture in the skincare regimen . It doesn't matter what type of skin you have, when the winter comes you  need extra moisture. The area that gets hit the hardest is the delicate eye area. 

I recently came across this product that  has kept my eyes looking fresh and fab and now that I found it I will use it until the day I die. I have tested many eye serums out there but this by far ranks #1 on my list.

ELITE EYE SERUM
    A little bit goes along way with Elite eye serum
I just dab a little around the eyes in a circular motion each morning. It is really important to have a good eye serum before applying your makeup, especially your concealer, if your schedule is anything like mine , you thrive on coffee, concealer and a good eye cream, to keep you going. 

Gear up , winter my be brutal battle  but you can win the fight with a good eye serum!

1 comment:

  1. Great Post..I have gone through your blog. The information you have given are really informative.
    Skin Care Clinic

    ReplyDelete