Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Confessions of a Shoe Addict

Sexy Fall Shoes


The first step in getting help for an addiction is to admit you have one! Here, I will go first “hi my name is Danielle and I am addicted to shoes”.I will help you with your addiction by giving you a unbiased reviews on shoes before you dish out your hard earned bucks.you can count on honest and reliable reviews. Now, "for the love of shoe" lets get on with it!



  
Sexy Leopard Slingback Pumps

These leopard peep toe pumps are great to wear out for the night on the town. These bad gals will make a great transition from work to play.They have internal padding which provides comfort and fits true to size. I like that they are slingback which makes them easier to slide on and off and allows air to circulate so you don't end up with sweaty feet. I like them most with a pair of skinny jeans, it helps elongate the legs.







Steve Madden Sexy Sandal Heels


 This sandal pump was love at first sight! I brought these in the summer for a wedding and felt this would make a great transition over to fall. They are classy casual and can be worn day are night.They are great for weddings, dates, the office...it's a very versatile shoe. They are super comfortable which is a plus ( I was able to dance for hours ).I like to see this shoe paired with a dress, and I wore my pair with a turquoise spaghetti strap flow dress to my best friends wedding.Steve Madden out did himself in this shoe.






Sexy Zipper Pump

I like the uniqueness of this Platform pump. Zippers are making a come back and I like the fact that it's on pump. It runs true to size so your toes don't feel cramped  and its round toe so you don't feel uncomfortable. I brought these for work ,and I am on my feet all day, so my main concern apart from style is comfort.They passed the test for comfort and style!

No comments:

Post a Comment